Honey has been used by ancient Egyptians as food and for medicinal purposes. Raw honey is produced by bees from the nectar of various types of flowers. The honeycomb is collected from the beehives raw honey is then extracted and filtered to remove any impurities. The presence of phytonutrients in honey has the ability to prevent various types of cancers. It contains powerful antioxidants that boost the immune system, provides energy and aids in digestion. The properties of honey vary depending on the type of flower, blending, heating, the colour of honey, weather, water content and filtration process. Fresh honey is in liquid form when it is obtained but crystallizes into solid granules when exposed to room temperature.
Namma Veedu specializes in procuring high-quality raw honey that has been obtained in an organic manner without the usage of harmful pesticides or fertilizers.
Benefits of Honey:
- A good substitute for sugar
- Maintains blood sugar levels
- Regulates insulin in the body
- Good source of energy
- Aids in weight loss
- Smooth and beautiful skin
- Helps to heal wounds and a good antiseptic
- Removes toxins and free radicals from the body
- Relieves cough and breathing problems
- A good source of antioxidants. Natural honey contains an array of plant chemicals that act as antioxidants.
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Heal wounds.
- Phytonutrient powerhouse.
- Help for digestive issues.
- Soothe a sore throat.
NammaVeedu is one of the most reliable online stores for organic products. You just have to log on to nammaveedu.co.in to place your order.
Once you place an order it will be delivered to your doorstep with at most reliable packing.